[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Probate Valuation Mitcham CR4
Finding yourself as the executor or administrator of an estate comes with powers, and responsibilities. More importantly, you should try and get a probate valuation done as fast as possible, so that you can gain the full legal rights to managing the property. Often, one is still in mourning and may easily forget that HMRC is always lingering in the distance, waiting for you to pay unto Ceaser what belongs unto Ceaser. Manor clearance is your reliable probate valuation company, having served residents of Mitcham CR4 for over 3 decades
How and when to contact us;
- After the death of a loved one, you are required by law to institute a probate valuation within 6 months. This paves the way for you to gain full legal rights to managing the property left behind.
- The other aim of a probate valuation is to enable you pay HMRC the due Inheritance Tax. This kind of tax was revised in 1984, in what became to be known as the Inheritance Tax Act of 1984.
- Under this Act, the valuation must be done by a qualified and experienced valuer, who should value the property in line with the current open market value. This means that the valuation shouldn’t be exaggerated undervalued.
- Our valuers at Manor Clearance are all RICS qualified. In the past, all our probate valuations have been accepted and found accurate by HMRC. Every time you choose to contact us, you are always going for the best.
- You may find yourself in need of clearing the house left behind either so as to resell it or to have it remodeled. In such instances, we will help you sort out all the items, and even help transport whatever needs to be auctioned, recycled, or donated to charity. You can always rely on us to help connect you with the best auctioneers in town, thanks to the many years we have been in business.
Contact us today and we will be glad to take you through the entire process. We can dispatch our valuers and inspectors at a moment’s notice.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]