[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Probate Valuation Thornton Heath CR7
Manor clearance is proud to introduce our professional and accurate probate valuation services in Thornton Heath CR7, and all the surrounding areas. We have a wealth of experience that spans over 30 years. During this time, we have emerged as the best probate valuation company, not just due to our professionalism, but also our ability to customize our services to suit you.
We value both residential and commercial properties, and our valuers and surveyors are all RICS qualified. We ensure that our services are done in accordance with Section 160 of the Inheritance Tax Act 1984. We value different items, including;
- General household items; these include furniture, kitchen white goods, etc
- Motorcar valuation; we value all types of cars, from classic to vintage cars, and so on so forth.
- Books and Ephemera; items like book collections, autographs, antiquarians, etc, are also valued.
- Antiques; our RICS certified valuers will also help value all antiques and fine arts that are worth more than £ 500.
- Property; we also value property, both residential and commercial.
Why we are different;
At Manor clearance, we do things differently. Often, we most administrators and executors of estates are in grief and mourning when the valuation is being done. We understand that you may be emotionally down due to the loss of a loved one; our valuers are professional and will strive to make the process as smooth as possible. This includes giving you advice on the dos and don’ts of a probate valuation, the best places to auction off some items, offer transportation for such, etc.
Feel free to send us photos of the items that need to be valued within your property, and our valuers will be glad to give you a free, verbal estimate. Our customer care team is always on standby 24/7, give us a call now![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]