[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Probate Valuation Tooting SW17
It is the sole responsibility of an executor or administrator of an estate to ensure that once a deceased has passed on, a probate valuation is done on. The Inheritance Act 1984 clearly states that this ought to happen within 6 months after the demise of a loved one. In Tooting SW17, Manor Clearance is your professional and reliable partner when it comes to ensuring that a probate valuation is done.
There are some basic things that you ought to know about a probate valuation;
- A probate Valuation is very different from the casual estimation done by an estate agent. Real estate agents are guided by the need to make profits; professional valuers are guided by the current open market rates and are bound to be impartial.
- For a valuer to be considered professional, he or she must be RICS qualified and registered. RICS stands for the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors. All our valuers at Manor Clearance meet this threshold!
- All Probate valuations ought to be compliant with HMRC rules and regulations. All items that are taxable must always be included, and these include anything worth more than £ But for items like gifts, wedding rings, and other items exchanged between spouses, these are always left out regardless of their worth. Our probate valuation experts are always glad to clarify such aspects.
- A good probate valuation company ought to have contacts with some of the best auctioneers around, in case you have items that need to be auctioned off. At Manor Clearance, we don’t just connect you to the top auctioneers around; we also transport the items for auctioning on your behalf.
- Lastly, when selecting a good probate valuation company, look at their track record; do their valuations get rejected and questioned by HMRC or Inland Revenue often? We pride ourselves of having an acceptance rate of 100%; none of our written probate valuations has ever been rejected or found wanting.
Contact Manor clearance today, our professional valuers and surveyors are the best in town.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]