We offer probate valuation services in Ealing W13 and all surrounding areas. We are HMRC compliant and all our valuers are RICS qualified and registered. This assures you that you are working with professionals who value systems and abide by correct practices and procedures.
Having been in the industry for 3 decades, we have understood the ins and outs of probate valuations, so you are sure to get the very best services available.
We know that you are going through a very tough time and we understand this. That is why one of our goals is to make things as smooth as possible.
Here are more reasons why you should hire us for all your probable valuation needs in Ealing W13;
- We ensure that we carry out our services in a manner that is thorough from start to end. We will visit your property, list all the items you own, sort them out and proceed to advise you which items you can auction and those you can donate. We offer transport to the charities or donation centers of your choice.
- We share information about the conditional exemption of the Capital Gains Tax and information about how you can benefit from the Inheritance Tax Act passed in 1984.
- Our valuers are discrete and will always act in the best of your interests.
- We can carry out draft probate valuations in 2 – 3 days. A standard probate valuation however can take about 3 hours and can be verbal. If you would like a more detailed probate valuation, give us a week and we will share a detailed list of all items, their images, descriptions, and current market value rates.
- In the likelihood you would like security services to safeguard your items; we offer this service as well.
We offer free consultation on probate valuations, so give us a call today and we can discuss your probable valuation needs. Let us make this process smoother and hassle-free for you.